To help our clients perform as efficiently as possible, PDX SEO offers a plethora of online marketing services. Our agency is able to develop a personalized solution using a unique approach that offers the results you want from a marketing campaign with greater access to high-quality leads looking for your services or products. We have the different skills required to help small and medium-sized businesses obtain the best return on investment (ROI) from their marketing efforts using PPC, search engine optimization, and display advertising.
Our team utilizes in-house staff that is capable of providing you with the most beneficial marketing campaigns. The experienced and knowledgeable search marketing specialists and strategists, copywriters, analysts, web developers and designers, social media experts, and many more professionals.
Another advantage to working with us is the lead tracking and reporting facility you receive. We can track and report all of your company’s leads and display them using a user-friendly online dashboard. You will have the chance to review all leads as they arrive and identify how well the campaigns are performing based on overall sales and quality of leads.
What Do You Need From Online Marketing Consultants?
To stay one step ahead of your competitors at all times, it is important that you maintain certain elements in your marketing campaigns. Our company can assist you in meeting all of your online marketing needs using a selection of services allowing your business platform to operate at its full potential.
1. On-Site Content Creation And Site Optimization
One of the best methods to engage visitors to a website and encourage them to become consumers is via high-quality content. While writing content to generate a positive image of the company’s brand and influence visitors seems easy, it can be quite complicated as there are various factors involved in good content creation. It is important to understand the target audience’s specific problems, needs, and desires, then write content to address these issues. This is often the most challenging factor for companies because of the emphasis on products and features instead of the advantages for the buyer. Remember, potential customers want to know how you can assist them and this must be evident in the content.
Website content should also contain sufficient levels of optimization to attract the ideal organic traffic via search engines, such as Google. This optimization can use keywords, metadata, backlinks, and other attributes that result in strong search engine-friendly website content.
2. Call And Lead Tracking
Without the use of call and lead tracking, you may not be aware of where the company’s leads are regarding conversion and sales. It is essential that one is aware of this procedure because this will allow you to nurture promising leads using a sales funnel. By using a complete call tracking and lead tracking system, you can ensure that all potential leads will feel appreciated as you beneficially guide them towards a sale. Leads will see that the attention received from companies will also make them feel as if you care about their business and are interested in meeting their needs.
3. Reliable And Consistent Reporting
Regular monthly online marketing reports can be crucial to the success of a marketing campaign because they can help you determine which areas require work or improvement. To achieve this, it is necessary to gather all relevant information, including conversions and traffic. An organized marketing campaign will be able to accurately locate the traffic and conversion sources alongside other types of data. By performing regular reporting, you will be able to determine how your campaign is improving or worsening based on changes being made.
Utilizing our innovative dashboard, you will be able to take a closer look at all areas of the online campaign. The dashboard includes various sections including the following:
- Digital Marketing Reports – here you will be able to review the website’s rankings on different search engine websites, as well as the different keywords used and the pages that are ranked.
- Site Audit – here you can obtain a detailed URL crawl locating all the URLs including paginated pages, unique pages, duplicate pages, failed URLs, non-indexed pages, and non-200 status codes.
- Analytics – the analytics section allows users to see what visitors are searching to reach the websites. It also shows the referrals, locations of visitors, and any goals you create to direct the focus of the marketing campaign.
- Social – the social item manages all of the company’s social media accounts using one location and allows adding of posts at any time.
- Local Profiles – here you can view and manage all of the local listings to make any updates more efficient or speedy.
- Competitors – this item compares your company’s efforts to your rivals providing detailed insights.
- Reviews – using the review section you can identify new aggregate customer reviews from different sites, including Yelp.
- Content – content allows one to manage the different blog posts with other website content.
- PPC Reports – you can receive full details of the PPC campaign via this section including keywords and the display advertisements.
4. Online Marketing Utilizing PPC
Online marketing using PPC is unlike search engine optimization because PPC, also known as pay per click, involves the use of inbound marketing via a strategic display advertisement campaign. When coupling PPC with proper optimization, it is possible to fortify the online marketing efforts and help you locate the correct target audience for your company.